Contact Ocurrio Pty. Ltd. (RTO 45526) for more information on training services that includes:
- RII40315 Certificate IV in Metalliferous Mining Operations (Underground) – this qualification is a prerequisite for supersiors wanting to apply for the NSW Resource Regulator’s Certificate of Competency as an Underground Mining Supervisor.
- Short, Nationally Accredited Courses including:
- Legal Accountabilities for Supervisors, PCBU and Company Officers/Directors
- Incident Investigation
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Work Health and Safety (WHS) Management Systems
- Mobile Equipment Auditing – aligned to MDG15 (Mine Design Guideline 15 from the NSW Resource Regulator)
- Approved Training Provider (ATP) for the NSW Resource Regulator in the following two programs:
- ATP3661 – Learning from Disasters. A one day course for all personnel that is also accredited to go towards the maintenance of competencies for personnel fulfilling the statutory function in mines
- ATP3942 – Mine Safety and Health Representative (MSHR) Training Course. A 5-day course to train and assess candidates to be a safety and health representative.
Contact Us to
also assist with:
- Maintenance of Competencies for personnel with Statutory tickets in the mining industry.
- Learning Management System (LMS) software that provides for:
- Training and assessment records including all supporting files and evidence (eg) trainer/assessor sign off sheets
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Training / Skills Matrices
- Currency of competencies and tracking when re-accreditation is required
- Training Calendar
- Training Pathways based on roles to progress through the organisation and also for professional development